The relic work coming out of the Fender Custom Shop Teambuilt division has been really impressive lately, and a testament to that is this awesome '56 Strat! With a color over color heavy relic finish, the guitar is Super Faded Vintage White over what would have been an original Sunburst finish in 1956, worn down to show the original layers of the burst and even bare alder wood. The guitar has a single-ply guard loaded up with Handwound Fat '50s Strat pickups that are reverse wound/reverse polarity in the middle pickup for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 pickup positions!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Super Faded Vintage White Over Aged 2-Color Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- 11/56 Off Center "V" Profile Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 6150 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custom Shop Handwound Fat '50s Stratocaster Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .810” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!