Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used Tone King Iron Man II Mini! It's an attenuator built to bring down the volumes of tube amplifiers up to 30 watts. With the same reactive load and transformere-coupled technology featured in the bigger sized Iron Man, the II Mini maintains every nuance and detail of your tone but at a sound level that your bandmates and sound personnel will enjoy! There's even an onboard "Solo" footswitch for keeping the attenuator on your pedalboard but still giving your rig a bump up in volume to stand out! The attenuator is lightly used and has some scratches around the chassis, all features and functions work as they should.
- 30-watt attenuator offers cranked tone and response at whisper volumes
- Reactive load technology maintains the relationship between amp and speaker
- Custom-designed, transformer-coupled signal flow
- Foot-switchable Solo Mode offers a boosted level with the tap of your toe
- 3-position Presence switch dials your amp’s top-end character
- ¼” Line output can drive additional amplifiers, your favorite IRs, and more
- Rated for 30-watt, 8 Ohm amplifiers
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!