Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
The tribute to the one and only original - this is the Martin D-28 Authentic 1941, which is built just like they used to be, with hide glue throughout the construction of the instrument. Martin used a Smithsonian CAT scan machine to get these guitars just right, and believe us they did! Features include a solid Adirondack spruce top with Madagascar rosewood for the body, an ebony fretboard, fossilized ivory nut and saddle, and Waverly open-gear tuners for that authentic vintage look.
- Natural Finish with Aging Toner
- D-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Solid Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
- Solid Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Diamonds & Squares - Long Pattern Golden Era - Circa 1941 Inlays
- Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Authentic Style) - Circa 1941 - Rear Shifted
- Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16'' Top Bracing
- Zig-Zag (Authentic) Back Purfling
- Grained Ivoroid Binding
- Authentic 1941 Barrel & Heel Neck Shape
- Fossilized Ivory Nut and Saddle
- Solild Madagascar Rosewood Headplate
- Waverly Nickel 1129 Tuners with Oval Knobs
Martin D-28 Authentic 1941 Acoustic Guitar
- Serial Number 1641699
- Retail Price $
- Shipping Free!
- Sale Price:
Sorry! Out Of StockThis item is out of stock and/or backordered, and there will be a delay shipping to you. Please contact our sales team for an estimated delivery time.
Would you like to be notified when this product is in stock?
Thank you. We will email you as soon as this product is available.