Victory Unveals new compact pedal-platform amp with huge tones!
Victory Amplification from the UK announces the V4 The Duchess Guitar Amp, an incredibly powerful, compact and lightweight single-channel guitar amplifier, featuring an ALL-VALVE preamp and a 180-watt class D power section. V4 The Duchess partners a V4 Series all-valve preamp with a solid-state, 180-watt Class D power amp. Its ultra-compact size and negligible weight disguise the huge tones it can produce, whether that be for home and studio players looking for an elegant solution on a small cab or desktop, or for touring musicians who need a great sounding, dependable pedal platform amp. Scroll below for full specs and details on this release!
Victory V4 The Dutchess Amplifier Specs
- Preamp valves: 1 x EC900, 3 x CV4014
- Power output: 180W @ 4 ohms (approx 90W @ 8 ohms, 45W @ 16 ohms)
- Features: Steel chassis, reverb, tremolo, remote switching for trem, series FX loop, balanced DI out Power requirements: Mains IEC Size: 225(w) x 175(h) x 100mm(d) inc. feet & knobs. Weight: 1.7kg (3.75lbs)
1. Volume & Master: Balance the front end preamp gain with the overall volume output. It will overdrive in the preamp slightly should you want that, but the main goal is higher-headroom tones and power.
2. Three-Band EQ: Powerful bass, middle and treble controls to shape your tone. These also have an effect on the gain character and drive levels – just like in any valve guitar amp.
3. On-board Reverb: Lush sounding digital reverb to add ambience.
4. Tremolo: From slow and pulsing to smooth and staccato, we’re suckers one of the oldest effects in the book. Turn it on/off on the chassis, or remotely.
5. Series Effects-loop: Sits between the preamp and power amp. Run your time-based effects here for maximum clarity.
6. Balanced Line-out: Send a direct feed to a separate speaker simulator, front of house or wherever you like. Can be used with or without a speaker connected.
7. 180W @ 4 ohms. (Approx 90W @ 8-ohms / 45W @ 16 ohms.)
Pre-Order All New Victory Amplifiers Now!
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or email@example.com