Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a used 2008 Charvel USA Pro Mod San Dimas, which has been aftermarket handpainted by artist Mike Learn. The finish has a very cool fighter jet theme, covering the entire body as well a matching headstock. The guitar is loaded with stock Seymour Duncan JB/59 humbuckers, and a Floyd Rose tremolo. The original hard case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- San Dimas Neck Shape
- Black Dot Inlays
- Seymour Duncan SH-1N '59 Neck Humbucker
- Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB Bridge Humbucker
- Master Volume Control
- Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo and Nut
- Black Hardware
- Aftermarket Mike Learn Handpainted Finish
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .770" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .820" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!