Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
If you want to shred on something that's equally as flashy as your playing - it's hard to beat this guitar! This is a used Edwards E-CY-165CTM model in a Black Aqua color. The guitar is built of a quilt maple top over an ash body, abalone for the top inlay along with abalone bordering the fretboard with a floral fretboard inlay too! The guitar is still in overall excellent condition with just light wear around the body - no major dings or dents and it includes a hardshell case and the tremolo arm!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Quilt Maple Top and Ash Body
- Neck-Thru Construction
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Extra Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Cool Rails Neck and Custom Trembucker Bridge Pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Floyd Rose Tremolo Bridge
- Gotoh Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs 15 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!