Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Epiphone Dealer
Part of the new Slash Collection of guitars, a series of collaborations between Slash and Gibson: this is the Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard in a November Burst finish. Perfect for the stage and players of all skill levels, the Les Paul Standard features a maple cap with an AAA-grade flame maple veneer, Graph Tech nut, quality CTS pots and Orange Drop capacitors, and LockTone hardware! Pickups are Epiphone Custom ProBuckers to provide that famous Hard Rock crunch that Slash is famous for. Each Epiphone Slash Les Pal includes Epiphone strap locks, a hardshell case and Slash’s “Skully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock and Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA-Flame Maple Veneer
- Mahogany Body
- Slash Custom C-Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Laurel Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.693" GraphTech Nut
- 12" Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custom ProBucker Humbuckers, CTS Potentiometers and Orange Drop Capacitors
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge and LockTone Stopbar Tailpiece
- Epiphone Strap Locks
- Gold Top Hat Knobs With Dial Pointers
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!