Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A great workhorse Jazz Bass, here's a Fender Made in Mexico Standard J-Bass, built in 2009 with a 3-Tone Sunburst finish and alder body. The bass is all stock with some chipping and wear to the finish on the body. It includes the original gigbag.
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- Thin "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.5" Nut Width
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle Bass Bridge
- Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!