Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used Gibson Historic Reissue 1959 ES-335 in Vintage Burst over the laminate maple body. This guitar is lightly used and played - there's some buckle rash on the back with pick scratches on the top and some markings on the headstock veneer from string changes. No dings or dents in the finish, and the original case with the COA are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Vintage Burst Finish
- Hide Glue Construction
- Maple Top, Back and Sides
- 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Mahogany Neck with Authentic '59 Medium C Shape and Long Tenon
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Double Ring Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!