Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue Tangerine Burst VOS Item Description
Here we have this very lightly used Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Standard reissue with a new Tangerine Burst finish over a flame maple top! The '60 Les Paul is awesome for players who prefer a slim neck, which is conducive to lead playing and fast runs up the board. Loaded with Custombucker pickups, the guitar sounds as good as it looks. The original Gibson hardshell case is included with the guitar along with the COA.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
Product Specs and Features
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- VOS Tangerine Burst Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- 1960 Slim Taper Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Double Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue Tangerine Burst VOS online from The Music Zoo.