Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a great playing 2017 Firebird Studio in Pelham Blue, built by Gibson USA. This Firebird is built for great looks and a workhorse vibe with dot inlays, a gold Firebird logo on the pickguard, and a pair of modern Gibson humbuckers.
Includes: Non-Original Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- Pelham Blue Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Acrylic Small Block Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Tektoid Nut
- Gibson 496R Humbucker Neck Pickup
- Gibson 496T Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Top Hat Knobs
- Aluminum Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!