Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
We get excited every time we see a label on a box with Stephen Sterns name on it. We know right off that bat that it's going to be a flawless instrument that will not only look fantastic, but play like a dream as well, and this '59 Falcon Relic in a gorgeous Lake Placid Blue finish sure didn't disappoint. There are webs of finish checking around the guitar, with a few dings here and there; nothing too extensive in the finish removal department. Not only is the finish a show-stopper on this one, but it's way different than other Falcons in that it doesn't have any cutaway to the body. Without the cutaway, the guitar totally has the look of a classic 1950's Jazzbox, and we love it.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- Relic Lake Placid Blue Finish
- Masterbuilt by Stephen Stern
- Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Maple Neck w
- Ebony Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Half Moon Thumbnail Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 21 Frets
- .880" Neck Profile at Nut
- .950” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- TV Jones Pickup
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Gold Plated Sychro-Sonic Bridge
- Gretsch "G" Cadillac Tailpiece
- Gold Plated Grover Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!