Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® Jet™ BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability. The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity. A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
- Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Gloss Urethane Finished Thin “U” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Laurel Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Synthetic Bone Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Gretsch V-Stop Tailpiece
- Die Cast Sealed Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!