Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a used and in overall excellent shape Gretsch Vintage Select ’57 Duo Jet in a beautiful Cadillac Green finish. The specs are true to they were in 1957, from the aged binding and hump block fretboard inlays to the TV Jones T-Armond pickups. The guitar has a Synchro-Sonic bridge, and a gold Bigsby tailpiece for adding in vibrato. The original case is included with the guitar!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- Cadillac Green Finish
- Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Aged Body and Neck Binding
- 24.6" Scale Length
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- TV Jones T-Armond Pickups
- 3-Position Pickup Selector Toggle Switch
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Treble Bleed Circuit, Squeezebox P10 Capacitors
- Bigsby B3CBD Vibrato Tailpiece
- Synchro-Sonic Bridge
- Gold Pickguard
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!