Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Finished in a unique deep Cobalt Blue finish, this is a Zoo-Exclusive Jackson Custom Shop SL2H-V Soloist. If you've hesitated on picking one of these up - don't sleep on this one! They never last for longer than a day or two, and when you pick up an SL2H-V, you're playing a Soloist like no other.
This Music Zoo-exclusive SL2H-V has moved the knobs and toggle switch 1" closer to the bridge, giving you way more space for your picking hand to move around without bumping into any controls. It also has a non-recessed Floyd Rose tremolo, giving the guitar both a vintage look as well as giving the body more mass for sustain. The guitar is loaded with brass control knobs and end pins, and a smaller-sized headstock with a vintage Jackson logo that is identical to the headstock found on the original Rhoads Concorde.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitro Cobalt Blue Finish
- Alder Body
- Neck-Thru-Body Construction
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Sharkfin Inlays
- Ivoroid Fretboard and Headstock Binding
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge & ‘59 Neck Humbuckers
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Brass Control Knobs and Endpins
- Non-Recessed Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Gold Legacy Crown Head Tuners
- Smaller-Sized Rhoads Tribute Headstock with Gold Script Logo
- 8 lbs.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!