Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Yet another spin-off on the Zoo-Exclusive Jackson SL2H-V, this is a customized Soloist with the same relic Nitrocellulose finish yet with a single-coil Duncan in the neck and the added coolness of a Reverse headstock with the 90's Jackson logo! This one will not last long at all, so you better make it yours fast!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Neck-Thru-Body Construction
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Ivoroid Fretboard and Headstock Binding
- Seymour Duncan STK-S1n Classic Stack Neck JB Bridge Humbucker Pickups
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Brass Control Knobs and Endpins
- Non-Recessed Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Gotoh Tuners
- EVH Low-Friction Volume Potentiometer
- White '90s Jackson Logo
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .840” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!