Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Trivium has long carried the metalcore torch high, and Corey Beaulieu’s scorching and memorable lead guitar work is a cornerstone of the band’s punishing and heavy sound. Teaming up with Jackson to modify the King V to meet his exact specifications, they created a signature guitar that sounds as vicious as it looks. The Pro Series Signature Corey Beaulieu King V KV6Q features a resonant mahogany King V body with serrated points and a gorgeous rippling quilt maple top. Through-body maple neck construction ensures ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain, while graphite-reinforcement rods provide rock-solid stability even under the most extreme environmental and climate conditions. A smooth oiled finish on the back of the neck gives it that comfortable well-played feel. Built to withstand Beaulieu’s onslaught of heavy riffing, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets with old-school sharkfin inlays. Covered Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB pickups unleash clear, articulate tones even when under the heaviest distortion. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its intonation. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and single volume control, while the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double locking tremolo system keeps this pro-level instrument perfectly in tune even after the deepest dive bombs. Ready to throttle stages at a moment’s notice, the Pro Series Signature Corey Beaulieu King V KV6Q is blanketed in a Winterstorm finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line tilt-back headstock, black headstock binding and black hardware.
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin inlays and 24 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-1B humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1N humbucking neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Winterstorm with Jackson pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, black headstock binding and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!