Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Jackson Dealer
Jeff Loomis has seared his mark on multiple subgenres of metal with his smooth technique at breakneck speeds. His rhythmical style became central to the Seattle-based progressive metal band Nevermore’s sound, while his solo albums tore apart the technical metal scene and featured intricate fretboard skills laced with soaring solos. As the current guitarist for the world renowned Swedish melodic death metal act Arch Enemy, he continues to build upon his legacy with the most astonishing riffs the genre has ever heard. Jackson’s collaboration with the prominent guitarist continues in the form of the all-new Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Kelly Ash. This aggressive signature axe features a basswood body with a sandblasted ash top finished in Black with white binding for a distressed and menacing look. Through-body maple neck construction creates grater sustain and includes graphite reinforcement for the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. Shaped for speed, its bound 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and stylish pearloid sharkfin inlays. Luminlay side dots will help you find your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of metal stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks. Dynamic Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts humbucking pickups give this metal monolith its roar of clear, articulate tones even when under the heaviest distortion. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its legato. This metal behemoth’s other premium features include a single volume control, three-way toggle switch, Floyd Rose 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, Jackson die-cast tuners, Jackson’s famed pointy tilt-back headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body with sandblasted ash top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
- Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Black with a Jackson pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, white binding and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!