Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch out, this Soloist has a mean bite! This is a 2002 Jackson SL2H Soloist finished in a Bengal Tiger Stripe. The neck-thru guitar features a recessed Floyd, two Seymour Duncan humbuckers, and classic Jackson sharkfin inlays. It's super clean, and includes the original case with trem arm and Jackson hang tag.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Hang Tag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Bengal Tiger Stripe Finish
- Alder Body
- Neck-Thru-Body Construction
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Sharkfin Inlays
- Ivoroid Fretboard and Headstock Binding
- Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Recessed Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Black Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!