Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Custom Shop Style 42 000 Gloss Navy Blue Item Description
What rhymes with Style 42? How about Navy Blue? That's not the only reason we decided to give this 000-body Martin an opaque color, it just looks super sharp and classy. This Music Zoo-spec'd guitar is built with a sitka spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, and Style 45 abalone top and fretboard inlays. We appointed the guitar with European flame maple binding with a matching pickguard and heel cap to add some natural wood flair to the Navy Blue color.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Non-Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Navy Blue Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- 000 Body Size
- Sitka Spruce Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce 5/16” Scalloped X Bracing
- Style 45 Select Abalone Rosette and Style 45 Purfling
- European Flamed Maple Top Binding, Pickguard and Heel Plate
- Select Hardwood Neck with Modified Low Oval Shape and Performing Artist Taper
- Black Ebony Fretboard
- Style 45 Snowflake Fretboard Inlays
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 24.9" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Ebony Belly Bridge with Drop-In Saddle
- 4 lbs, 3 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Martin
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy acoustic guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Martin acoustic guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Custom Shop Style 42 000 Gloss Navy Blue online from The Music Zoo.