This is the Salen Classic, a very unique take on the legendary '50s solidbody electric guitar. It might look a bit familiar, but trust us - the sound and feel is truly something you can only get from a Strandberg! This Salen Classic is built with a solid swamp ash body finished in trans butterscotch, with an EndurNeck profile roasted maple neck, stainless steel fanned frets on a roasted birdseye maple fretboard, two Suhr Classic T pickups, and the Strandberg EGS Series 5 bridge for accurate tuning.
Includes: Strandberg Gig Bag and Paperwork
- 4 lbs, 13 oz.
- Trans Butterscotch Finish
- Solid Swamp Ash Body
- Five-Piece Roasted Maple Neck with Carbon Fiber Fillets
- EndurNeck Neck Shape
- 20" Radius
- 1.66” Nut Width
- 24 Fanned Stainless Steel Frets
- 25.5"-25" Fanned Scale Length
- Strandberg EGS Series 5 Fixed Bridge
- Custom Made Suhr Classic T Single-Coil Pickups with 3-Way Switch
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Luminlay Side Dots and Fret Markers
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!