Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
It seems like every time we get another fantastic guitar from Suhr and think they can't do anything better, the next guitartops the last. This is one of those examples of exceptional Suhr craftsmanship, a used Carve Top Standard model with a killer, custom Trans Honey/Cherry finish over a 3/4" quilted maple top on a mahogany body. The roasted maple '60s C Vintage Standard neck shape has a great feel to it that isn't too thick or thin, and the 10-14" compound radius on the ebony fretboard radius allows easy bending in the upper range. Providing the electronics two single coil EMG SAs in the neck and middle, with an EMG 89 humbucker in the bridge. The pickups are controlled with a simple setup: a 5-way switch and master volume and tone knobs. Coil splitting is activated via the tone control's push/pull pot. This used Suhr is still in overall excellent condition with no wear to affect the looks or sound of the guitar.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Bar
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- Trans Honey/Cherry Finish
- Mahogany Body with One-Piece 3/4" Quilted Maple Top
- Bolt-on Gloss Roasted Maple Neck
- Creme Binding on Body, Neck, and Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard
- '60s "C" Neck Profile
- 10-14" Compound Radius
- 1.650 Nut Width
- 22 Medium Stainless Steel Frets
- .820" Neck Profile at Nut
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- EMG SA Single-Coil Neck and Middle Pickups
- EMG 89 Humbucking Bridge Pickup with Coil Splitting via Push/Pull Tone Control
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Non-Recessed Gotoh Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo Bridge and Nut
- Gold Hardware Pickguard
- Black Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!