Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a beautiful Grand Auditorium made by the Taylor Custom Shop, with gorgeous pieces of AA-grade quilt maple stained a rich hue of blue/purple, with a matching Italian acrylic rosette and set of 'Cap and Pointer' design fretboard inlays. The brightness of the maple is excellent for fingerpickers who want that snap and articulation, and of course the Taylor ES2 electronics help for amplification.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape
- Sitka Spruce Top
- AA-Grade Quilt Maple Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Ebony Peghead Veneer
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-3/4” Nut Width
- 15" Radius
- Azurite Web Rosette with Italian Acrylic
- Cap and Pointer Fretboard Inlays
- Gotoh 510 Tuners
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- Natural Top with Stained Blue Back and Sides
- 4 lbs, 14 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!