Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This gorgeous GS Mini-e's body is made entirely of beautiful Koa wood. The top is solid and its back and sides are layered. The guitar's body is a scaled-down Grand Symphony shape, smaller-sized but nonetheless robust with a very focused, chimey tone with plenty of top-end. With an onboard ES-B pickup system, this is the kind of guitar that you can play acoustically or plugged-in anywhere.
Includes: Taylor Gig Bag
- Matte Finish
- GS-Mini Body Shape
- Solid Koa Top
- Layered Koa Back and Sides
- X-Bracing with Relief Rout
- Sapele Neck with Ebony Fretboard and 20 Frets
- Black/White Purfling
- Black/White Three-Ring Rosette
- 23.5" Scale Length and 1-11/16" Neck Width
- Taylor Chrome Tuners
- ES-B Pickup System
- Nubone Nut and Tusq Saddle
- Lexan Headstock Overlay
- 3 lbs, 10 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!