Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Referencing Yamaha’s history of over 50 years of guitar building, this lightly used Red Label series brings back the looks and tones of Yamahas famous original steel string guitars. This is the Yamaha FG5, a non-electric Folk Guitar built in Japan with appointments that include a solid sitka spruce top with the A.R.E. treatment, solid mahogany back and sides, bone nut and saddle, and ebony fretboard. The guitar has a small ding on the back of the body, no major wear or tear. The guitar plays nicely and includes the original hardshell case.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Non-Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Traditional Western Body Shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 25” Scale Length, 1-3/4” Nut Width, 15-3/4” Fretboard Radius, 7/16” String Spacing
- Ebony Bridge Pins, Bone Nut
- 19-7/8” Body Length, 16-1/4” Body Width, 3-15/16” Body Depth
- Gotoh Open Gear Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!