2015 Gibson Custom Shop True Historic Guitars
The Music Zoo is proud to present the most accurate vintage production model to ever release from Gibson; the True Historic. With the True Historic range, Gibson Custom commits to a fanatic level of detail accuracy to bring you as close as possible to owning an original Gibson Les Paul. The True Historic line will replicate the 56′ thru 60′ Les Paul. A double-carved and hand-sanded top and neck, hand wet-sanded finish, hand-filed rolled fingerboard binding, and plastics replicated from molecular-level analysis of original vintage parts headline only a few of the extensive and obsessive details found in each of the very limited number of True Historic Les Pauls offered. Add a pair of superbly accurate Custom Bucker pickups, re-created from precise study and measurement of original PAFs, and that legendary Burst tone is all there. You simply can’t get closer to the real thing… than the real thing.
If you have any questions about these guitars, feel free to contact our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-626-9292!
These guitars are available on our site right now! Click here!
True Historic 1956 Les Paul Goldtop
Click here for complete specifications at Gibson.com!
True Historic 1957 Les Paul Custom “Black Beauty”
True Historic 1958 Les Paul
True Historic 1959 Les Paul
True Historic 1960 Les Paul
New in 2015
- True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design
- True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
- Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
- Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
- “Broken” Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
- Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
- Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
- Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec on the most “original” Reissue yet
- Rolled Fingerboard Binding: It’s all about feel and playability