Be Our Fan On Facebook, Win A Charvel!
We are giving away a Charvel Custom Shop Grover Jackson Legacy Series 2nd Edition in Red/White Bloodsplatter with a vintage tremolo, and you could win it just for being our fan on Facebook! On Monday, November 22nd, we will randomly choose someone who Likes our Facebook page with the good news that they are the winners of this guitar, worth $1,999.00!
Click here to visit our Facebook Page – make sure you click “Like” to enter!
The Charvel pictured is the one we’re giving away – these super cool paint jobs are one-of-a-kind, and this one is killer! Dexter would love it, and so do we! In the early 80’s, the crew at Charvel® made a guitar that was white with red paint “splattered” across the front. The guitar was sold to a store in Los Angeles, and returned after one week on display. The store said that they received multiple complaints that the guitar was too “vulgar” to display. Now, the original guitar is worth thousands of dollars! Today, as part of the Grover Jackson Legacy Series, Charvel® brought the original crew together once again to HAND PAINT a very few of these guitars in the original red/white motif, as well as several striking NEW colors.
These guitars are limited in quantity and each guitar will come with a special certificate hand signed by Grover Jackson as well as Todd Krause, Mike Shannon, and Mike Eldred all of which were original employees of Charvel in the beginning and were part of the design and building of this historic reproduction. Each and every detail on these guitars was replicated and reproduced using original tooling and technique. Each instrument was hand-painted by Grover Jackson, Mike Eldred, Todd Krause and Mike Shannon. Ships with DVD and Limited Edition Certificate.
The Music Zoo’s Facebook Fan Page Guitar Giveaway Contest Rules
• Void Where Prohibited By Law
• No purchase necessary.
• Winner will be selected at random from the group of people on Facebook who “Like” The Music Zoo on November 22, 2010.
• Winner must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
• The Music Zoo reserves the right to terminate the giveway or reject any entry at any time. The official rules are subject to change at our discretion and without notice.
• Current or past employees of The Music Zoo, our suppliers, or any other affiliate, and their family members are not eligible to win a prize.
• By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that The Music Zoo may publish their full name, city, and state on The Music Zoo’s website.