Limited Edition Model Designed by Legendary Tesla Guitarist features ProBucker Pickups and EpiLite Case!
The Ltd. Ed. Dave Rude Flying V Outfit was designed by Tesla’s legendary guitarist and features a classic Flying V in an Alpine White gloss finish with a red pearloid pickguard, ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, Grover Rotomatic™ machine heads, a GraphTech™ nut, an EpiLite™ Case, and a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Since 2006, Dave Rude’s fiery solos, impeccable rhythm, and charismatic stage presence have inspired Tesla and two generations of loyal fans worldwide. A longtime devotee of Epiphone, Rude originally asked the Nashville R&D team to design a one-off custom Flying V based on his favorite concert t-shirt, which led to the creation of his new Signature model.
Scroll below to preorder yours today!
Epiphone Limited Edition Dave Rude Flying V Outfit Specs & Features
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut: GraphTech™
- Scale Length: 24.75
- Neck Style: SlimTaper ™ ‘C’-profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in set
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply red pearled white backing
- Fingerboard: Hard Maple Neck ProBucker-2™ humbucker
- Bridge: ProBucker-3™ humbucker
- Controls: Neck Volume Bridge Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-way toggle
- Knobs White Speed Knobs
- Pickguard Red Pearloid w/White Backing
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stopbar Machine Heads Grover Rotomatic™
- Includes EpiLite™ Case, Signed COA
Shop Epiphone Guitars
Have a question?
Contact us at (516) 626-9292 or firstname.lastname@example.org