Gibson celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock with the Limited Edition Alvin Lee ES-335!
Alvin Lee and his heavy, manic blues rock band Ten Years After provided one of the most memorable performances at Woodstock in 1969 – and it’s no surprise that Gibson is paying tribute to one of the most influential sets and guitarists of all time. Built to the exact specs of the guitar Alvin used during this performance, this limited run of 50 includes the stickers, aging, mods and has all the mojo of the original!
Looking for where to buy the Alvin Lee ES-335? The Music Zoo has you covered. Scroll down to pre-order yours today.
Alvin Lee ES-335 Specs
- Body Shape - ES-335
- Body Material - 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Finish - Aged Sixties Cherry
- Material - Solid Mahogany
- Authentic Medium C-Shape
- Scale Length - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Number Of Frets - 22
- Frets - Historic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Width - 1.687"
- End of Board Width - 2.24"
- Inlays - Pearloid Dot
- Joint - Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- hardware Finish - Nickel
- Tuner Plating - Nickel
- Bridge - No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material - Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece -Bigsby B-7
- Tuning Machines - Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tulip
- Pickguard - Black Multi-Ply
- TrussRod - 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover - Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Control Knobs - Black Top Hats w/ Silver Inserts/li>
- Switch Tip - Cream
- Strap Buttons - Cream Plastic
- Pickup Covers - None
- Neck Pickup - Custombucker (Alnico III) - Uncovered
- Middle Pickup - Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup - Custombucker (Alnico III) - Uncovered
- Controls - CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector - 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack - Switchcraft
- Strings - .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case - Custom Shop ES-335 Case
- Accessories - Certificate of Authenticity
Pre-Order the Alvin Lee ES-335!
Have a question?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or email@example.com