The Gibson Custom Shop B.B. King Live at the Regal 1959 ES-335 available now!
A Historic Reissue of the 1959 ES-335 played by the King of the Blues!
The Gibson Custom Shop is no stranger to recreating guitars that famous musicians have used at momentous occasions throughout their careers, and this latest historic ES-335 built in 2023 is a big one. This is the B.B. King "Live at the Regal" ES-335, a recreation of the unique 335 which King played on stage during the recording of the incredible live album of the same name. This particular 1959 ES-335 was ordered from the factory with an Argentine Grey sunburst finish, mono Varitone switch and a Bigsby tailpiece. Only 100 of the Live at the Regal 1959 ES-335s were made, and one is available at The Music Zoo!
Gibson B.B. King 1959 ES-335 Specs
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back and Sides
- Authentic '59 “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Custombucker Unpotted Humbuckers
- Single-Ply Cream Body Binding
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls, 500K CTS Potentiometers, Paper in Oil Capacitors, Mono Varitone Switch
- Three-Way Pickup Toggle
- 1950s Reissue Bigsby B7 Tailpiece and ABR-1 Bridge
- Grover Milk Rotomatic Tuners
- Aged Nickel Hardware
Buy the Gibson B.B. King 1959 ES-335 Now:
Shop Gibson Custom Shop Guitars Now:
Have a question on a Gibson Custom Shop Guitar?
Contact us at 844-687-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org