Christmas is right around the corner, and we could all use the extra cash! Well, what better way to do that than to consign your guitars and gear with The Music Zoo! If you’ve got a guitar laying around collecting dust, turn it into cash in your pocket…and just in case you’re on the fence about it, we put together 5 good reasons you shouldn’t hesitate! Scroll down to see them!
Why consign with us?
5. We’ll keep you worry free about shipping your guitar to us for consignment. Don’t know what courier to use or how to insure? Need packing materials? We’ll help you out. We also accept walk-ins at our storefront at 55 Lumber Road in Roslyn, NY 11756.
4. Your guitar will be assessed for maximum resell value, professionally photographed, and described by our award winning staff.
3. We’ll get your detailed listing as much exposure as possible by listing on other selling platforms such as Ebay, Reverb, and Gbase.
2. Your guitar will be included on our New Arrivals, pre-owned gear pages, and even email marketing Newsletters. This will get thousands and thousands of eyes on your gear!
1. You get PAID. No need to worry about dead-beat buyers from Craiglist and the likes, the normal turnaround is 14 business days after the sale is completed. Just in time for the holidays!