The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new for 2019 Gibson Custom Shop lineup! Within that, we have this '60 Les Paul Special Double Cut in a VOS TV Yellow finish. The Special is essentially a souped-up Junior, with double the P-90 action, a slimmer neck profile than Gibsons '50s models, and a bound rosewood fretboard!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- 6 lbs, 6 oz.
- VOS TV Yellow Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Bound Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Kluson White Button Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!