Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a vintage 1964 Gretsch G6119 Chet Atkins Tennessean model, with a walnut stain to the maple body. It's in overall very good condition with some minor binding repair on the neck and some aging on the neck heel cap as shown. The body binding is in excellent condition as well as the frets with lots of life in them. The guitar includes a period-correct hardshell case.
Includes: Period-Correct Hardshell Case
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Walnut Stain Finish
- Maple Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 22 Frets
- Hilo’Tron Pickups
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup.
- Bigsby Tailpiece
- Silver Pickguard with Gretsch Logo
- 7 lbs, 1 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!