Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A classic signature model from one of the all-time great Blues players, here's a used Gibson B.B. King Lucille, made in 1988 with the classic Ebony finish and solid top on the semi-hollow body, just as the Blues great preferred it. This guitar is a great player, there's a few dings on the back of the neck and a blemish in the finish right by the knobs as pictured. The original Gibson speed knobs are included in the case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Speed Knobs
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Ebony Finish
- Maple Neck with Bound Ebony Fretboard
- Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides with Multi-Ply Binding and without F Holes
- Rounded Neck Profile
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with TP-6 Fine-Tuning Tailpiece
- Vari-Tone Circuit
- Grover Tuners
- 10 lbs.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!