This is a Gibson Les Paul Classic with a Honey Burst finish, built in 1999. It's wild to think that this guitar is upwards of 20 years old and still this clean! The guitar has a 1960-engraved pickguard with a matching '60 slim taper neck profile. A previous owner installed a Bigsby tailpiece and used a Vibramate mounting plate so should the Bigsby be removed, there are no extra screw holes. The guitar just has light playwear around the body, but no dents or dings.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Honey Burst Finish
- Carved Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- 1960 Slim Taper Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson 490R and 498T Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Bigsby with Vibramate Mount Added Aftermarket
- 9 lbs 14 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!