Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a recreation of the legendary Gibson Trini Lopez signature model, built as part of a run of only 200 guitars in 2015. This is #149! Finished in all-black, the guitar has diamond shaped fretboard inlays as well as a rosewood Trini Lopez badge inset within the trapeze tailpiece. The guitar is loaded up with a set of Burstbucker Pro humbuckers to provide the tone. It's in great playing shape with a light amount of pick markings around the body and includes the original case with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Black Finish
- Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Round Profile Mahogany Neck with Binding
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- 22 Frets
- Burstbucker Pro
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Split Diamond Fretboard Inlays, Diamond F-Holes, Trapeze Tailpice with Trini Lopez Badge
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Kluson Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!