Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is an awesome B.C. Rich Custom Shop Eagle Supreme, built in 2005 as part of a limited run. The guitar has Supreme appointments that include mother of pearl cloud inlays and walnut stringers through the quilted maple body. There are two DiMarzio humbuckers and B.C. Rich's famous active electronics circuit. It's in overall excellent condition and includes the original case and COA. Approximately 240 guitars were made. There is a paper clip of a review which made it into a guitar magazine of this actual guitar, and it is included in the case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Review Article
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Mahogany Neck-Through Construction
- Quilt Maple Wings with Walnut Stringers
- Ebony Fingerboard with Cloud Inlays
- 24 5/8" Scale Length
- Rosewood Headstock Veneer
- DiMarzio Double Cream Humbuckers
- Volume and Tone Controls with Active Electronics
- Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Quad Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs. 15 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!