Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a lightly used and in overall excellent condition B&G Guitars Little Sister Crossroads, which is an Asia-manufactured variant of the Little Sister that offers classic B&G looks and construction at a more affordable price to gigging guitar players who want to add a new guitar to their collection. The guitar has the same chambered mahogany body and maple top as the original guitar, along with the B&G Upgrade Package which includes the Hand-Wound humbuckers, a Private Build wiring harness and a solid brass bridge!
Includes: Gig Bag
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- 1-Piece African Mahogany Back and Sides
- Chambered Body Design with Cutaway
- Soft “V” Profile Mahogany Neck
- Ovangkol Fretboard
- Dot Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale
- 12" Radius
- 1.68” Nut Width
- B&G Hand-wound Humbucker Pickups and Private Build Harness
- Brass Bridge with B&G Tailpiece
- Tusq Nut
- Golden Age Restoration Tuners
- Midnight Ocean Finish
- 9 lbs, 6 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!