Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in good cosmetic condition B&G Guitars Little Sister Private Build, which has a twisted neck and some moderate play wear around the body. The guitar needs some work done to it to play well, and has a bit of an odor of WD-40 spray. It is being sold as-is.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Tobacco Burst Finish
- Figured Maple Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Chambered Body Design
- Soft “V” Profile Mahogany Neck
- Dot Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale
- 12" Radius
- B&G Handwound Humbucker Pickups
- ABR Bridge with B&G Brass Tailpiece
- Golden Age Restoration Tuners
- 6 lbs, 12 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!