Bob Benedetto is arguably the world's best jazz guitar luthier, and this beautiful Plumburst Manhattan model built by his team is a prime example. The 17" hand carved archtop immediately catches your eye with the unique plumb/espresso finish. The body is crafted from highly figured European maple with a European spruce top, and boasts all ebony appointments, a flame maple neck with ebony fingerboard, black and white line work, violin/cello tailpiece, and the S6 floating pickup. The guitar is in overall used but very good condition. The guitar has a cosmetic crack in the finish on the treble side of the tailpiece. It's barely visible from more than a few inches away, and does not affect the structural integrity of the wood. The original hardshell case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Plumburst Finish
- 17" Body Width, 3" Depth
- Carved (Solid) European Spruce Top
- Carved European Figured Maple Back & Sides
- European Figured Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Ebony Fingerrest
- 25” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1-3/4” Bone Nut
- Ebony Bridge w/ Black Wheels and Posts
- Ebony Violin/Cello Tailpiece
- Benedetto S6 Floating Pickup
- Gold Gotoh Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- 5 lbs. 8 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at Nut
- .950” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!