The iconic Boss DD-3 Digital Delay pedal, updated for the modern age with enhanced functionality that includes being able to tap in the tempo within the pedal, or an external controller - with your choice of three beat subdivisions! The direct output jack has been moved next to the main output, providing easier connectivity for wet/dry setups. The original DD-3 (and DD-2 before) included a forward-thinking Hold function, which allowed you to capture a sound up to 800 ms long, play it continuously, and jam over the top. Many years later, BOSS further developed this creative concept with the successful Loop Station products, which helped spawn the new musical style of live looping. The DD-3T includes the same Hold function as the DD-3, but it’s been renamed “Short Loop” to reflect today’s common usage.
- Updated version of the industry-standard DD-3, with enhanced functionality for modern players
- Ultra-easy operation for fast sound creation
- Delay time of 12.5 to 800 ms, divided into three ranges for quick setup
- Tap in tempos with the onboard pedal switch or an external footswitch
- Short Loop setting for creating phrase loops (same as the Hold function on the original DD-3)
- Direct output for sending dry and wet sounds to separate amps
- Main and direct output jacks now positioned on one side of the pedal
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!