Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This beautiful acoustic guitar is a Bourgeious JOMT model, spec'd with an Aged Adirondack spruce top paired with Indian rosewood for the back and sides. The guitar has vintage-style herringbone purfling with ivoroid binding, long pattern fretboard inlays and a ziricote headstock inlay. It's in overall excellent condition. The saddle has been lowered a bit for a comfortable action. No dents or dings to be seen, with the original case and spec sheet included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Build Sheet
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 14-Fret Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-5/16" Bridge Spacing
- Vintage Herringbone urfling, Mother of Pearl Headstock Logo, Ziricote Headstock Veneer, Long Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares Fretboard Inlay, Ivoroid Body Binding
- Waverly Tuners
- 4 lbs 10 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!