This gorgeous boutique acoustic guitar is a 12-Fret OMS model by Bourgeois. Built with a wonderful piece of Italian spruce with some bearclaw figuring in it paired with a Peruvian rosewood back and sides. The guitar has a classy herringbone top inlay and it even includes a Calton case which is pretty much indestructible and quite a worthwhile investment for instruments of a certain value. The guitar is in excellent condition as well.
Includes: Calton Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Bearclaw Italian Spruce Top
- Peruvian Rosewood Back and Sides
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12-Fret Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Koa Body Binding
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Signature Herringbone Purfling with Abalone Squares and Diamonds Short Pattern Fretboard Inlay
- 15-1/16” Lower Bout Width, 39-3/8” Total Length, 9-1/8” Waist, 20-1/8” Body Length
- 4 lbs 6 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!