Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a super rare Burns Bandit, a guitar built in the early 1980s by the Burns guitar company, with only a reported 30 of this model ever being made! The guitars most notable feature are the 6 push buttons, the gray ones used for pickup selection, with the black buttons letting you split the humbucker coils, or activate the onboard overdrive circuit. The guitar has its share of light players wear to it, with lots of life left in the frets. There is a hardshell case included as well.
Includes: Non-Original Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs.
- Green Burst Finish
- Maple Body
- Bolt-On Maple Neck and Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.65" Nut Width
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Single Coil and Humbucker Pickups
- Neck Pickup, Neck and Bridge Out of Phase, Neck and Bridge In Phase, Bridge Only, Coil-Split for Bridge and Overdrive Push Buttons
- Fixed Bridge
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!