Caparison guitars are made in Japan and have found endorsers among such rockers as Joel Stroetzel of Killswitch Engage and Phil Campbell of Motorhead. This Dellinger-JSM was built right alongside Joel Stroetzel! It features a unique walnut top over a mahogany body, which provides a maple-like clarity and full frequency response, while still remaining thick and rich as you would expect from a mahogany guitar. The 5 piece 24 fret maple-walnut neck is topped with a black-bound compound radius maple fingerboard, a GraphTech nut, and Hipshot locking tuners. Killswitch Engage Signature Fishman Fluence alnico and ceramic humbuckers are featured in this beast, and they provide a ton of versatility as well as the perfect metal tones you would expect. The Dellinger-JSM also boasts a beefy Caparison-design fixed bridge with locking saddles, and it's the first Caparison to feature a pickguard.
Includes: Reunion Blues Gig Bag, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- White Finish
- Mahogany Body w/ Walnut Top
- Bolt-On 5 Piece Maple/Walnut Neck
- Bound Maple Fretboard
- Black Clock Inlays
- 13.8"-16" Compound Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.6535" Width at Nut
- 24 Medium Nickel Silver Frets
- Hipshot Locking Tuners
- Graph Tech Tusq Nut
- Fishman Fluence Killswitch Engage Alnico Neck Humbucker
- Fishman Fluence Killswitch Engage Ceramic Bridge Humbucker
- Master Volume Push-Pull (Voice 2 Control), Master Tone Push-Pull (Voice 3 Control)
- 3 Way Schaller Mega Switch
- Black Hardware
- 8 lbs, 6 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!