Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
All the San Dimas playability without the fuss of a Floyd Rose! This is a Music Zoo-spec'd Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas Hardtail with a 1/8" buckeye burl top over a roasted alder body, paired with a sturdy 1-piece maple neck and two Seymour Duncan humbuckers! The neck has 22 jumbo sized frets with dot inlays, and an easy to adjust wheel for quick truss adjustments if you ever need it. The pickups are a set of versatile Duncan Quarter Pound (neck) and Custom 5 (bridge) pickups and the aforementioned Charvel brass bridge keeps your intonation in check while providing excellent sustain!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Oil Finish
- 1/8” Buckeye Burl Top, Roasted Alder Body
- 1-Piece Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length, 1-11/16” Nut Width
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound and Custom 5 Pickups
- Hardtail Brass Bridge
- 3-Way Pickup Switch and Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Brass Dome Knobs
- 7 lbs 13 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .840” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!