Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A dark and vibey color mixed with shredding Charvel feel and tone: this is a Custom Shop San Dimas in a Midnight Blue color, built with a lightweight basswood body, 1-piece flame maple neck topped with jumbo stainless steel frets, and a duo of Seymour Duncan humbuckers to provide the sound!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- 1-Piece Flame Maple Neck with Oil Finish
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16 " Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan Custom Custom Bridge and Jazz Neck Humbuckers
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- EVH 500k Volume Pot
- Brass Hardware
- Midnight Blue Finish
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!