Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
When Music Zoo owner Tommy Colletti sat down with the Charvel Custom Shop to design the "Ultimate" San Dimas that would blend both old and new features into one amazing instrument, he probably didn't imagine that it would turn out this well! The neck is based on a 3D-scanned model from Tommy's beloved 1980 San Dimas for a naturally played-in feel in a new neck, with rolled shoulders for extra comfort. This Black example boasts a stunning birdseye maple neck and fingerboard, and what really makes this guitar special is the aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, which you won't find on the original!. The dual DiMarzio humbuckers provide authentic '80s tones, and this guitar would be incomplete without a Floyd!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Birdseye Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Custom 1980 Aged San Dimas Neck Shape
- Rosewood Dot Inlays
- 21 Jumbo Frets
- 12-16" Compound Radius
- Bone Nut
- DiMarzio PAF Humbucker Neck Pickup
- DiMarzio Super Distortion Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- Single Volume Control and Three-Way Toggle
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- Schaller Tuners
- Brass Hardware
- Black Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- 7 lbs. 11 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!