Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used and still in overall excellent condition 2014 Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas Hardtail with a nitro aged celadon green finish. This guitar features two double-cream DiMarzios and a heavy duty hardtail brass bridge. We love these guitars for their lightning fast feel and razor sharp tones. The guitar is still in excellent shape with all wear marks being original, and includes the original case and hang tag.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Hang Tag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Birdseye Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- Brass Side Dots
- 25.5" Scale
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Custom 1980 Aged San Dimas Neck Shape
- 21 Jescar 6100 Frets
- 12-16" Compound Radius
- DiMarzio PAF Pro Neck and Super Distortion Bridge Humbuckers
- Single Volume Control and Three-Way Toggle
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- Schaller Tuners
- Brass Hardware
- Celadon Green Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- 6 lbs, 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!