Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Just when you thought you've seen it all, The Music Zoo and Charvel bring you yet another showstopper San Dimas! This is a Custom Shop Nitro Aged San Dimas with a Black over Aztec Gold relic finish! The guitar woods are a roasted mahogany body with a roasted 1-piece birdseye maple neck for added stability and plus - it looks cool. The guitar has two Duncan humbuckers, brass hardware, and a NOS brass tremolo bridge. The neck is based on a 3D-scanned model from Music Zoo owner Tommy Colletti's beloved 1980 San Dimas for a naturally played-in feel in a new neck, with rolled shoulders for extra comfort.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Black over Aztec Gold Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Roasted Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- Brass Side Dots
- 25.5" Scale
- 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Custom 1980 Aged San Dimas Neck Shape
- 21 Jescar 6100 Frets
- 12-16" Compound Radius
- Seymour Duncan '59 and JB Zebra Bobbin Humbuckers
- Single Volume Control and Three-Way Toggle
- NOS Brass Bridge
- Schaller Tuners
- Brass Hardware
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!